A tech geek at heart and a gifted camera landed Bradley within the world of Photography. After a brief stint in the agency world that taught Brad how to craft the right visual identity for brands, his curiosity within the medium led to a focus on film-inspired portraiture. Weddings allow for him to connect with couples on a deeper level and calls for a wide variety of creativity. When he's not shooting, Brad can be found exploring life's greatest adventures with his best friend and partner, Mary.
- Favorite Drink: Water (I'm serious)
- Favorite Snack: Spicy Nacho Doritos
- Favorite TV Show: Breaking Bad
- What's your favorite genre of music: I like Indie and I’m a Swiftie
- One word that describes you: Open-minded
- Favorite City: Anywhere west
- Favorite Chicago location: 3 Arts Club Cafe at Restoration Hardware.