Jeff is Chicagoland native with his wife Faith and 2 adorable kids Amelia and Jett. After marring his wife and living in LA , which he calls his year-long honeymoon, his love for photography began. I am a musician at heart and that allows me to take what I hear and create something audibly beautiful. But it’s my photography that allows me to SEE something beautiful.
When I'm not working I'm either writing/playing/producing music or hanging out with my family. We love going on runs and bike rides!
- Favorite Drink: I am always looking for the next best IPA but I am also always down for a McDonald’s Coke despite not being a Big soda drinker.
- Favorite Snack: I guess it depends on your definition of a snack. I can “snack” on some street tacos all day. But if we are going the traditional route, you could NEVER go wrong with a Reese’s.
- Favorite TV Show/Movie: The Office...hands down...duh!
- Favorite genre of music: The vibe of the day changes this answer often
- One adjective that describes you: Chill...I try not to get too worked up about much and just keep life chill.
- Favorite City: It’s a tie between San Clemente and Huntington Beach because they have some of the best surfing in the world, the food is incredible and that’s where we spent most of our time when we lived in LA.
- Favorite Chicago location: Personally...Soldier Field BEAR DOWN! Professionally...the Nature Boardwalk at Lincoln Park Zoo is one of my favorite places to shoot, especially in the fall.