I was born and raised in Chicago near the North Side. I now live in the Northern Suburb of Grayslake with my lovely wife, our 17 month old son, Elliott, and our new son who will be joining our family in early November. I graduated from Northeastern Illinois University where I studied photography, digital image processing, and environmental science. If I wasn't a videographer I'd probably be working either sound engineering, recording artists or (in my dreams) playing guitar in a jazz band!
The most special relationship in my life is with my wife, Jasmine. We were married on July 5, 2014. She's my best friend, and I definitely couldn't do this whole parenting thing without her. She's a constant source of encouragement, support, and loves me and her son endlessly. She gives so much to make our family as healthy and happy as possible...she's simply incredible.
When I'm not working, I'm chasing my son around the house, changing diapers, cooking meals, attempting to keep the house at least somewhat tidy. I'm a stay-at-home dad though and through, and I absolutely love it in spite of its overwhelming difficulties at times.
- Favorite Drink: I rarely drink, but I love a good India Pale Ale when I can get away with one!
- Favorite Snack: Dark Chocolate!
- Favorite TV Show and/or Movie: My favorite TV show of all time has to be Seinfeld. My favorite movie is David Fincher's "Zodiac".
- Favorite genre of music: I grew up during the Grunge era, so I'll always love 90's grunge and alternative music. However, these days, I'm mostly into old jazz standards - especially solo jazz guitar.
- One adjective that describes you: Hilarious. Making people laugh is probably my favorite thing to do, and my sense of humor has gotten me through most of life's most difficult challenges.
- Favorite City: A few years ago, my wife and I flew to Montreal and we just loved the feel of the city, the people, and the restaurants!
- Favorite Chicago location: My favorite location in Chicago is a restaurant on Western Avenue called Owen & Engine. Some of the best food I've ever eaten, great atmosphere. If you haven't been...do yourself a favor and check it out!
I love making short cinematic films from the natural events that unfold on a couple's wedding day. My favorite part of the film-making process is sending a couple their wedding film(s) and hearing the joy in their voices or in their words about how much they love reliving their day.