Bridgett's background is in business. She studied at Marquette University, majoring in business. Over the last ten years she's moved around the midwest with her husband, Jack (Jack and I are grade school sweethearts) We moved from Chicago to St. Paul to Louisville and now back in IL. They have a 3 year old son & a 1 year old daughter, and are happy being back in our home state.
My Abuelita was the person I always cherished and also looked up to most. Her life was certainly not easy, filled with success and many struggles, and yet she had a never ending positivity. She was someone I could talk to about anything & was the biggest inspiration to me, still.
When I'm not working I'm either doing Yoga/exercise listening to music or audio book while chasing around two toddlers Connor and Maria.
- Favorite Drink: Cinnamon dolce iced coffee.
- Favorite Snack: Anything s'mores flavored.
- Favorite TV Show/Movie: Friends. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or Like Crazy
- Favorite genre of music: Reggeaton & Indie (complete opposites, I know)
- One adjective that describes you: Loyal. I choose my select people to be around and I support them always.
- Favorite City: Havana. Best, most beautiful and also emotional place I've ever gotten to visit
- Favorite Chicago location: The gold coast area off Lake Shore Drive --I have a lot of memories of being there weekly with my family.
Working at EVP and in the wedding industry I really love getting to know the couples, even if not directly, and see their personalities and unique style come alive in their wedding photos!
Fun Fact, Jack and I are grade school sweet hearts and we got to get married at the Catholic school where we met. It made our wedding really special to us. To any couple planning their wedding, this day is about YOU. You will be thinking back & looking back on it for years to come, so plan it exactly as YOU want it. Your families love you and will be happy with whatever type of day you plan to celebrate your love.