Bridgett's background is in business. She studied at Marquette University, majoring in business. Over the last ten years she's moved around the midwest with her husband, Jack (Jack and I are grade school sweethearts) We moved from Chicago to St. Paul to Louisville and now back in IL. They have a 3 year old son & a 1 year old daughter, and are happy being back in our home state.
When I'm not working I'm either doing Yoga/exercise listening to music or audio book while chasing around two toddlers Connor and Maria.
- Favorite Drink: Cinnamon dolce iced coffee.
- Favorite Snack: Anything s'mores flavored.
- Favorite TV Show/Movie: Friends. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or Like Crazy
- Favorite genre of music: Reggeaton & Indie (complete opposites, I know)
- One adjective that describes you: Loyal. I choose my select people to be around and I support them always.
- Favorite City: Havana. Best, most beautiful and also emotional place I've ever gotten to visit
- Favorite Chicago location: The gold coast area off Lake Shore Drive --I have a lot of memories of being there weekly with my family.