Danielle started her craft as a visual storyteller when she was in high school. By picking up a simple digital camera she discovered her eye for photography. She went on to get her BA in 2010, specializing in art studio with an emphasis in graphic design. She has fulfilled multiple advertising and marketing roles as well as production roles as a designer and photographer. For Danielle being a creative isn’t just a 9-5, it’s a lifestyle. She currently resides in Munster, Indiana with her dog Wrigley.
- Favorite Drink: Revolution Anti-Hero; Rosemary, Gin & Grapefruit cocktail; Gin & Tonic; Lagunitas IPA; Starbies and I are also on a first name basis
- Favorite Snack: Sweet potato fries ALL DAY EVERY DAY
- Favorite Movie: The Devil Wears Prada. The scene where Meryl Streep shuts down Anne Hathaway for dissing the decision of a belt is iconic.
- Favorite genre of music: If I have to pick one I would say alternative. But if you look at my most played Spotify playlist it’s everything from musicals, to hip hop, pop, rock, disco, electronic...basically I’m an unapologetic complex lady when it comes to music.
- One adjective that describes you: An all encompassing word to describe me can be nothing other than FABULOUS (in the most humble way of course). I’m spunky, fun, confident and a glass half full kind of gal that will always make the best out of any situation with you.
- Favorite City: New York or Seattle. Both have the potential for adventure just in different capacities.
- Favorite Chicago location: Uptown! Wrigley and I go there frequently to visit our friends and go to Montrose Dog Beach.