For the past 10 years, Nicole has worked in the agency world, which has allowed her to collaborate with a variety of photographers to help bring brand stories to life. She has always had a love for photography and through her experience creative directing on shoots, she felt the nudge to pick up the camera for herself. Her goal is to capture life’s extraordinary moments in an effortless and timeless style that can be cherished for years to come.
"My most special relationship is, hands down, my Mother. She is my biggest encourager and best friend. She brings a level of energy and joy into each day that inspires me to live life to the fullest. At a wedding, she is the first one on the dance floor and the person I credit for being able to dance any night away! "
When I am not working I can be found pinning inspirational quotes on Pinterest or adventuring around Chicago trying out the newest restaurant in town. Need a recommendation? I am your go-to gal.
- Favorite Drink: Iced Coffee.
- Favorite Snack : Chips and Guac
- Favorite TV Show: New Girl...classic.
- Whats your favorite genre of music: Indie
- One word that describes you: Minimal
- Favorite City: Any city with an Ace Hotel, they're my favorite places to stay.
- Favorite Chicago location: Wrigley Field in the summer, there is nothing quite like it.
"I love being a photographer because I love being able to freeze a moment in time. Being able to gift a couple a collection of moments that they can look back on and relive is the best part about being the person behind the camera"